Friday, September 2, 2011

If I were Ethan.....

...where would I hide the monitor?

Ethan is my gadget boy. He loves anything technology- the Ipad, laptop, cell phone, and right now, the video monitor. The video monitor is currently missing and the only possible reason that I can think of right now is that my gadget boy got his hands on it and was playing with it. So now, its time to play the fun game of "If I were Ethan, where would I hide the monitor?" I've checked the playroom, the ottoman, the tv drawers, the kitchen drawers, the bathroom, the pile of clothes in the living room (still not sure why I try to fold laundry in the living room), the toys in the living room, under the couch, behind the couch, between the couch cushions, on the decorative shelves just in case Adam was smart and put it there. Verdict- no monitor! Everything always turns up eventually, so hopefully the monitor does too and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment